Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Self Evaluation

a: Comment on each of the following, giving yourself a grade with an explanation outlining why:

  • Attainment = 3 - I don't think that I have done much in my coursework.
  • Effort = 3 - I haven't exactly put the effort that I should have.
  • Punctuality = 1 - I don't remember missing any lessons this term.
  • Submission and quality of homework = 3 Sometimes my quality of work is not as good as it was when I first started off.
  • Ability to work independently = 2 - I can work independently, once I actually understand my work.
  • Quality of writing = 2 - I'm hoping that my quality of writing is good.
  • Organisation of blog = 3 - I am really bad at organisation, honestly.
  • Oral contributions in class = 3 - Sometimes I don't contribute as much as I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment